Senior Staff Accountant
Kanter & Associates, P. A., C.P.A. is one of the fastest growing public accounting firms in the state of Florida. Our CPA firm offers financial services that exceed beyond the numbers. Through an aggressive, detailed and reliable approach, Kanter & Associates provides business coaching, tax preparation and planning, accounting and bookkeeping, forensic accounting, IRS representation, and CFO/controller services for small and medium sized businesses, as well as, high net-worth individuals in the United States and abroad.
At this time Kanter & Associates, P.A., C.P.A. is expanding our team in the Tampa Bay area. Therefore, we are looking for driven, focused, dynamic individuals, with 3+ year’s public accounting experience to join our firm.
Position: Permanent Full-Time Senior Staff Accountant
* Prepares individual and corporate tax returns and consolidated financial statements.
* Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
* Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
* Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
* Answers accounting tax and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
* Provides accounting support by reviewing financial information; converting data to general ledger system; obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Bonuses • Vacation Time
Sick Time • Professional CPE Paid
Certifications Paid • Tuition Reimbursement
Qualified Candidates Will Possess the Following Skills/Qualifications:
3+ Years of Public Accounting Experience (Required)
Excellent Time Management
Attention to Detail
Comfortable in a Fast-Paced Work Environment
Excellent Verbal Communication
Strong Grasp of General Math Skills
Experience Using QuickBooks and Outlook Software
Ability to Use Thomson Reuters ACS and CSA Software With Little Training