With the looming economic downturn, we are seeing businesses become unprofitable and insolvent.
We understand the dynamics of the diverse parties in distress situations, as well as the timely information and reports necessary to make appropriate decisions to expedite the process as painlessly as possible.
Working closely with counsel, we review and investigate all financial activity to ascertain appropriate action on a timely basis.
The philosophy of our firm is one that maximizes service to our clients. This means that the factual and financial basis of an insolvency proceeding are precisely calculated and communicated. The information is reliable and accurate, allowing for those involved to reach a settlement in or out of court.
We recognize that change is the only constant in today’s business world and financial distress can be devastating to all parties involved. Engaging Kanter & Associates in such situations, balances the emotion with common sense.
- Determine Debtor solvency
- Prepare secured assets valuation
- Assist in the process of liquidation of assets
- Assist in restructure of obligations
- Assist with the development of the reorganization plan
- Analysis of cash flow projections and budgets
- Report filings with the U.S. Trustee
- Prepare Tax Returns and Advise on Tax Matters
- Forensic Accounting and Fraud Investigations
- Expert Testimony