Every business requires a clear structure that will help efficiently channel each employee’s contribution towards the achievement of company objectives. Org charts visually communicate the organizational structure clearly and consistently to every employee helping guide and inform their contributions to team goals.
Organizational Chart Review and Development
Why organizations need an Org Chart?
For management, an Org Chart will:
- Aid in the division of functions
- Help assess employees’ workloads
- Help determine competency
- Clearly illustrate who to “loop-in” where the “buck stops”
- Be a valuable for resource allocation and analysis
- Spotlight “holes” in organizational structure
Business Process Review And Development
What Is Business Process?
A business process is a series of interlinked steps which are assigned to every stakeholder defining specific work required to deliver a product or service to the customer.
Business processes are important because they are a step-by-step guide that describes how things are done in the best possible way and makes it easier to focus on improving business operations. These processes play a vital rolein the efficient and effective functioning of the organization and structure.
- Internal Controls (Fraud Prevention)
- Reduced Human Error
- Improved efficiency
- Effective communication
- Improved management
- Clarify expectations
An example of business processes we help create are:
- Sales Process (Closed business through fulfilment)
- Purchasing & Receiving
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
Through clear and concise processes, a company will be more protected against fraud, more efficient and ultimately more successful.